[antlr-interest] blogging about book etc...

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:57:03 PDT 2007

Howdy.  As you know, the ANTLR v3 book came out in print a few weeks
ago. :) A number of you have sent me good feedback and comments about
the book and I'm wondering if I could impose upon you to add comments
at the Amazon site or even full book reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-ANTLR-Reference-Domain-Specific-
Languages/dp/0978739256

You can either blog about it and then add a comment and a pointer to
your blog from the Amazon site or directly comment on the Amazon site.

It is my understanding that having people write about the book has a
huge influence on people purchasing that book.  I would really
appreciate any information, comments, details, etc. that you feel are
appropriate to post.

Thanks in advance,
Terence