[antlr-interest] Passing information from main program to lexer, parser and tree walker

Cameron Esfahani dirty at apple.com
Tue Jun 5 16:01:55 PDT 2007

I'm trying to figure out how to pass information from my main driver
program to the TLexer, TParser and TWalker objects I've created.

Since these things are mostly auto-generated, I can't change the
constructors to take objects which represent the information.

I've been looking at Tool.java, but it's extremely complicated and
hasn't been much of a help.

How do other people handle this?

Cameron Esfahani
dirty at apple.com

"Americans are very skilled at creating a custom meaning from
something that's mass-produced."

Ann Powers