[antlr-interest] How to handle this problem:use varibles after declaration

´÷ ¿Æ·å daikf at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jun 5 18:46:51 PDT 2007

Dear Mr.

I'm a college student in China, and I'm now studing the ANTLR. But
 I don't know how to handle the "Semantic Exceptions", would you
 like to send me more examples about the "Error Handling and
 Recovery ",especially the "Semantic Exceptions" ,such as you must
 declare a variable before using it.

Thank you very much !

                              sincerely
                              Dai Kefeng