[antlr-interest] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Jun 6 09:47:27 PDT 2007

There was someone else parsing this with ANTLR3 I thought. Perhaps they are no longer on the list. But this seems to be something that would be useful to have generically.

The comment about the number of lines in the C output was really just in the hope that someone uses the search facility in the future ;-)

Jim

I will take a look at this, maybe I can help you get to a parser as I am keen to have people test out the C output at this stage in the game, though so far, I have not had any drastic reports (upper case codegen is not drastic, just means you can't compile it ;-).

Jim