[antlr-interest] JIRA]

Fabio Maulo fabiomaulo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:28:24 PDT 2007

Terence Parr escribió:

> Hi. Well, I prefer to add bugs myself so I can mentally track what
> goes in and also to filter them.  Or, are you wanting to add comments
> to existing bugs?
>
> Ter
Hi Ter.
First of all thank for ANTLR and thank for the book.

I'm starting with ANTLR and I have some problem with ANTLRWorks.
So far I only sow some strange behavior in ANTLRW.
For example:
-No error/warning for empty rules (ex:     ruleName: ; )
-Some times the debugger give a "left recursion" but, if you use
refactor to remove it the message is "The rule doesn't have a left
recursion"
-With a large grammar (I really don't know if 273 rules represent a
large grammar) I can't use interpreter with any start point
-Debugger apparently freeze the application

If the better way is this forum there is no problem for me.
Thanks.
Fabio.