[antlr-interest] Generating XML from a antlr grammer!

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Mon Jun 11 05:36:56 PDT 2007

chitti vamshi wrote:
> Hello,

>         </slide>
>     </slideshow>  I am new to writing a Grammar File.
>
>     How to generate a sample Grammar file based upon the above xml file.

Look at
<http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Quick+Starter+on+Parser+Grammars+-+No+Past+Experience+Required>
for grammar files in general and
<http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/1.+Lexer>, how recognize XML
tags. BTW, the grammar in the latter link doesn't check the correct
order of tags (matching closing tag to opening tag).

Best regards,
Johannes Luber