[antlr-interest] IntelliJ plug-in fails to save file

Martin Fowler fowler at acm.org
Tue Jun 12 06:59:28 PDT 2007

This behavior was driving me nuts before I understood what was going on.
Essentially I find that the plugin doesn't save the grammar file to the
disk, even when I do "save all" or "synchronize", unless I switch to
another tab in IntelliJ. When I tab back into the grammar file it
usually (haven't done this enough to fully follow it) puts me back in
the grammar file scrolled to the top of the file (even if I was scrolled
down before).

Versions:

IntelliJ 6.0.5
AntlrWorks 1.0.2