[antlr-interest] IntelliJ plug-in fails to save file

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Wed Jun 13 06:21:23 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 23:43, Jean Bovet wrote:
> There is always a trade off between a complete and smooth integration
> into IntelliJ and retaining as much work as possible: using the
> custom language would require much work that has been already spent
> in ANTLRWorks itself. But I would love to integrate ANTLRWorks more
> into IntelliJ.... if anybody knows how to interact with IntelliJ,
> please let me know.

I have no specific information to give you, but if you decide to embark
on this, you might want to consider targeting IDEA 7.0, since
apparently the JetBrains people do not place a high value on backward
compatibility of the extension / plug-in API.

I know, e.g., that the Groovy plug-in they're producing works only on
the early-access release of version 7.0.

> Regards,
>
> Jean

Randall Schulz