[antlr-interest] different behavoir ANTLRworks and ANTLR

Markus Kuhla bace.spam at gmx.net
Wed Jun 13 08:56:36 PDT 2007

Hi,

yes ANTLRworks writes this error to the console but could also generate
the scanner/parser sources. The GUI itself gave no message.

But if I only used ANTLR from a terminal, or used the ANTLR libraries to
generate scanner/parser from another Java program, then the generation
stopped after this error, and nothing was generated.

Regards,
Markus