[antlr-interest] Dealing with issues in non-greedy (.)* rules

Marc-André Laverdière ma_laver at ciise.concordia.ca
Wed Jun 13 11:06:57 PDT 2007

This is not the behavior I'm getting at all...

--
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE, B. Eng., M. A. Sc. (in progress)
Computer Security Laboratory - Laboratoire de sécurité informatique

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  X      against HTML e-mail
/ \

"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4