[antlr-interest] Sydney ANTLR lecture, change of venue

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jun 13 16:54:31 PDT 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 4:43 PM, Jim Idle wrote:
> [...]

Have no fear, Jim.  Aussie reputation is safe, if the lunatics at
cenqua.com are any indication.  These guys drink coffee and beer in
opposite hands all night from what I can tell.  That 30 minutes is
just enough beer to get people through my boring lecture.  The real
party happens afterwards, I think. ;)  I'm a lightweight, mind you.
Heck, I can even only process 1.5 cups of coffee a day these days. :
(  I can eat like a champ though! ;)  Bring on the American food
portions! ;)

Oh, I've asked PragProg to ship 10 ANTLR books direct to cenqua.com
so I can give out (at cost) at the lecture.

Ter
PS	only a few more hours before I have to run to the scareport.  I
keep watching the seats online and just bounced from main deck to a
sweet quiet seat in upper deck.  Parrrrrrr-t, mate!  Will try to
upgrade to a first class seat even if I have to promise unspeakable
horrors. ;)  14h40m is a looong flight.