[antlr-interest] import package in AntlrWorks debugger

Martin Fowler fowler at acm.org
Thu Jun 14 11:51:25 PDT 2007

> Also, are you using ANTLRWorks as a plugin in IntelliJ?

Sorry, I should have said. Yes I am using it as a plugin to IntelliJ.

> However, it is probably a classpath issue as Patrick Masselink
> mentioned: can you try and tell me if it works by specifying the
> classpath in the preferences?

I'm sure it's a classpath issue. I did look in AntlrWorks to see if I
could set the classpath anywhere, but I didn't find any. Comparing the
plugin to the standalone program I see that the preferences menu item is
on the File menu, which doesn't exist on the plugin. That may be why I
can't find it ;-)

The behavior that I think would be best would be for AntlrWorks to pick
up the class path from the one in use by IntelliJ. I have no idea how
hard that is.

 > If so, does it work if you use the standalone version of
 > ANTLRWorks?

Haven't tried it, as I like my furry IntelliJ so much. However when I
next have something to debug I'll give it a shot.

> Sorry for all these questions, I'm trying to figure out exactly
> what's going on.

No problem. I'm always happy to help people solve my problems ;-)

--
Martin Fowler
http://martinfowler.com