[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 Eclipse Plugin

scott at javadude.com scott at javadude.com
Tue Jun 19 05:22:32 PDT 2007

Glad you like!

I can take feedback here or directly. Might be good here so we get more
opinions on things.

The grammar must be in a source folder for the eclipse build system to
work on it. Of course you can have multiple source folders.

The output dir needs to be a pref (just didn't take the time to set up
prefs yet), and I could do a workspace-level option that automatically
gives the options of
* same folder
* grammar/src folders
* some other options