[antlr-interest] New C runtime dist

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Jun 19 19:38:16 PDT 2007

There is a new distribution snapshot checked in which is labeled 3.0.1.
This may change if Ter decides that the first bug fix release will be
called something completely different.

To use this, you also need to rebuild ANTLR or at least make it pick up
the latest C.stg.

This fixes:

-          All bugs that you lot know about ;-) - Mistyped MACRO names,
followSet problem, and all those problems that people moaned at me for
making them waste two hours on there are actually quite a number of
trivial little fixes in there too;

-          Provides stacked streams so that they may be handled
trivially in lexers etc (see example of the C parser in the C examples,
which now caters for #include.)

-          Corrects a couple of tree stream rewrite issues (one is code
gen, one was in the runtime);

I have not been able to extensively test this and remember this is
snapshot to see if bugs are fixed properly. If you had a bug and know
how to rebuild things then please try this out and let me know if you
still have issues. Please try to be polite - most people are J. I am
well aware of all the typos in my comments - I type at 2342342
characters a second and 98% are BS J and I will fix all those up at some
point so no need to send me things like that.

Share and Enjoy,

Jim