[antlr-interest] New C runtime dist

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Tue Jun 19 23:18:31 PDT 2007

El 20/6/2007, a las 4:38, Jim Idle escribió:

> There is a new distribution snapshot checked in which is labeled
> 3.0.1.
> This may change if Ter decides that the first bug fix release will be
> called something completely different.

Thanks a lot for all the fixes, Jim. Will definitely try this out.
Especially thanks for fixing <http://www.antlr.org:8888/browse/
ANTLR-138> ("C target codegen did not lose \ characters in match
strings").

In your comments on bug 144 (<http://www.antlr.org:8888/browse/
ANTLR-144>) you write:

> Note that the built in stream ahndling is not handled in filtering
> lexers (but perhps I ought to build it in there too).

Just wanted to add my vote: yes, I definitely think you should handle
this in filtering lexers as it is likely to surprise people that
expect it to work...

Did you get a chance to look at my patch in the posted to the mailing
list in the thread, "GCC lexer warnings C target" (<http://
www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2007-June/021330.html>)?

 From your comments I also understand that you've updated the
examples, but it's not possible for anyone to grab them because it
appears that Fisheye still isn't set-up... If you look at the
repository browser it's completely empty:

<http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr-examples/>

Hopefully the Cenqua folks can fix that soon!

Cheers,
Wincent