[antlr-interest] Debugging Tree Parser grammar using ANTLRWorks

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Wed Jun 20 08:13:57 PDT 2007

That's right, it is not implemented out of the box. I will add that
in the next release. But you can create the test ring yourself and
then use the "Debug Remote" to debug the tree parser. Here is a zip
file containing the demo I gave for the ANTLR 3 launch party where I
debug a tree parser (I will add a tutorial for that soon). Compile
and run the DebugTree.jar which is the test ring (run ANTLR over L,
and LT and use the -debug flag for LTP).

By the way, I'm moving to Menlo Park at the end of the week that's
why I'm not super-reactive by e-mail, sorry.

Regards,

Jean