[antlr-interest] Reloading Externally Edited Files in ANTLRWorks?

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Mon Jun 25 13:11:59 PDT 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to get ANTLRWorks to reload a source file it has open
when that file has been modified by another program? Currently, I'm
quitting and restarting, which is tedious.

I tried using Open Recent on a file that's open, but that doesn't work.

And there's a seeming anomaly in the interface. When no grammar source
files are open, the menu bar becomes inactive, though the keyboard
accelerators remain active.

Randall Schulz