[antlr-interest] Remote Debugging with C#

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Fri Jun 29 10:56:34 PDT 2007

Hello!

In the online help of ANTLRworks stands: "If you want to debug a grammar
from another language, use ANTLR to generate the parser, launch the
parser and connect the debugger to the parser." The problem is: How do I
"launch the parser"? I have found in another email that one has to use
the -debug option with ANTLR, but I don't see, what I have to do
afterwards. How do I have to compile those debug builds? Can someone
shed light on this?

Best regards,
Johannes Luber