[antlr-interest] More DOT Questions

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Fri Jun 29 19:59:48 PDT 2007

On Friday 29 June 2007 19:48, Jim Idle wrote:
> [...]

If one more person tells me to read the source code, I'm going to
scream.

If I wanted to read the source code, I'd write the source code. I've got
plenty of my own code to analyze, thank you.

The whole point of writing software is to perform a task and supply a
service. If the users of that service have to read the source code to
be able to use it, something is seriously amiss.

> Jim

RRS