[antlr-interest] More DOT Questions

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jun 29 20:06:54 PDT 2007

All I am saying is that there have been a lot of posts that I start to
read, in the hope I might help you, then I realize that there are two
more posts where you end up working out your issue, and it might behoove
you to just pause a minute before firing the email. The name Randall R
Schulz is floating before my eyes in residual image.

I am not trying to offend you - I am genuinely willing to help, but
after three or four starts on an answer for a question that is
self-answered...

Jim

PS: read the source Luke =8?P