[antlr-interest] How to determine the width of a tab character.

Miguel Ping mblp at mega.ist.utl.pt
Mon Mar 12 07:55:46 PDT 2007

Tab characters are just like any other character. The way they are
displayed depends on the application, there are some applications that
convert all tabs into spaces, etc. If you use eclipse, for instance,
you can tell eclipse to convert all tab characters to spaces, or use
spaces only. Depending on the grammar you are using, it could be that
all whitespace characters are being ignored (like tabs, spaces,
newlines, etc)