[antlr-interest] project kick-off..

Rob Hill rob.hill at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 14:26:45 PDT 2007

Thanks Hartmut.

                I’m already a heavy user of 3.0b5 (and long time abuser
since PCCTS! J ), only I had the switch to the java version because when my
last project started, the C# codegen was lagging too far behind. So,
basically,  I was wondering if anyone had pushed a ‘real’ sizeable project
through the C# codegen yet.

Cool, well if it seems pretty stable, I’ll jump ship back to .NET (and not
before time...that Java m’larky was starting to warp my brain. J )

Cheers,

/2ob