[antlr-interest] ANTLR3 Mapping AST Tree to StringTemplate

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Mar 20 10:39:05 PDT 2007

On Mar 20, 2007, at 10:17 AM, Kailey Joanette wrote:

> Is it possible to map an already existing AST tree to
> StringTemplate?  Or do I have to output all of the data I want to
> use to StringTemplates first and then forgo the tree altogether?
Hi. ANTLR integrates ST nicely.  Either a grammar or tree grammar can
emit templates, which feed off the input tokens or tree nodes.  No
real doc on this exception examples so far.  The book has a whole
chapter on this.

Final beta of book is available.

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/tpantlr/index.html

Ter