[antlr-interest] Antlr C# lib sources

Hill, Robert rhill03 at eds.com
Wed Mar 21 04:15:08 PDT 2007

Have you tried the Mono Migration Analyzer tool?
It does a pretty good job of telling you where your problems are !

http://www.mono-project.com/MoMA

If you haven't, its definitely a good starting point.

/2ob

Robert Hill
Information Analyst (C/C++,C#,.NET,Java)
Agile Alliance Member
EDS UKIMEA DWP ACU
Hallamshire Business Park, 100 Napier St, Sheffield. S11 8HD
email:	rhill03 at eds.com
Office:	+44 114 291 1928
Mobile:	+44 7903 185 516

This email contains information which is confidential and may be
privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to
receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to
anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply
email immediately and delete this email.

Electronic Data Systems Ltd
Registered Office:, Lansdowne House, Berkeley Square, London  W1J 6ER
Registered in England no: 53419
VAT number: 432 99 5915