[antlr-interest] How to report bugs ?

Dave Cramer davec at postgresintl.com
Fri Mar 23 08:13:39 PDT 2007

Hi,

public File getImportedVocabFileName(String vocabName) {
		return new File(tool.getLibraryDirectory(),
						File.separator+
							vocabName+
							CodeGenerator.VOCAB_FILE_EXTENSION);
	}

The use of File.separator I think this is a constant depending on the
platform. So if you compile this on a Windows box, it won't work on a
*nix box.

The only evidence I have is that the released jar with Antlrworks
didn't work on my Mac. I recompiled the antlr jar and it worked fine.

Dave