[antlr-interest] How to report bugs ?

mblp at mega.ist.utl.pt mblp at mega.ist.utl.pt
Fri Mar 30 08:49:45 PDT 2007

Heh, the double checked locking doesn't work in Java  because of the
definition of the Java Memory Model, or lack of restrition with
regards of out-of-order execution. In fact, out-of-order is so common
that modern cpu's abuse it to get even the slightest 1% performance
gain.

As for FileSystem, it referes to a native call.

    /**
     * Return the FileSystem object representing this platform's local
     * filesystem.
     */
    public static native FileSystem getFileSystem();

So, it should work the same on all VMs.

Anyway, what was the issue...? :P