[antlr-interest] ANTLR could not analyze this decision in rule Tokens

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 16:18:09 PDT 2007

Don't apologize for "noise"; instead, you should see
this as useful input that the error message can be
improved by adding a second alternative ("try
adjusting the conversion timeout
(-Xconversiontimeout)".

Error messages are almost impossible to get right the
first time, and few ever complain about them.

--Loring