[antlr-interest] [antlr-dev] target ETAs?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue May 1 09:37:30 PDT 2007

I already have my own system agnostic commands for that, built for
another project I once worked on. However, in this case, I just
programmed it in C anyway as I was interested in general performance of
system agnostic C on Windows. As the grammar drives what actually
happens at runtime, this is good enough.

Jim