[antlr-interest] Updating to latest beta...

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Wed May 2 06:42:10 PDT 2007

Robert,

Oops!. I should have read more closely...this isn't a Java vs C# issue

Replace "code={toTemplates($c)}" with just "code={$c}"

See the cminus.g example grammar for instance.

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.