[antlr-interest] intermediate build(s) available

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu May 3 15:33:02 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm doing for ST now what I've been doing for ANTLR: builds when I
get a nice update but something not worthy of full beta or whatever.
See

http://www.antlr.org/download/build/stringtemplate-05-03-2007.15.tar.gz

See the bugs.tml file in main dir.  These are changes since 3.0.

Ter
--------------
05-03-2007

o Updated group.g to allow default clause by itself in map (from
Caleb Lyness)

o Caleb also revamped entire TestStringTemplate to run under windows.

o Added 16 bit char unit test also.

01-30-2007

o Made convertArrayToList create an ArrayWrappedInList so it doesn't
   copy arrays any more.

01-27-2007

o John Snyders found bug in format stuff.  Renderer was being called
   for string expr options.

o Another bug fix by John. Length problem.

??

o added format option

10-30-2006

o \_ was not allowed in group/interface.g but in group.g.  Now \_ is
allowed as first char.

09-25-2006

o ST.dup() was not copying renderers field.