[antlr-interest] ASTVistor v3

Thiago Oliveira thiago.oliveira20+antlr at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:35:24 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am a student from Brazil, graduating in Computer Science. I am involved in
a project for a security verifier for Java source codes in which we use the
antlr project, especially the Visitor issue. Nonetheless, we could not find
enough documentation about the usage of the class ASTVisitor together with
the java parser. All we were able to do until now was a simple parsing of
java file and an unsuccesful tree walking... =(
Could you possibly indicate a place where we could find more detailed
information about the usage of ASTVisitors and Java Parsers?

--
Thiago Oliveira
Human Resources Director
cjr at cjr.org.br