[antlr-interest] Help!

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed May 9 08:47:21 PDT 2007

Depends what you are looking for really - do you mean just how to call it, or what it does internally? Ter has begun the process of providing the API documentation, but I will leave it to him as to when he wishes to announce the location of this as it is a work in progress at the moment.

You can always look at the source code itself of course, and if you just want to know how to call the generated code etc, you can use the code in the downloadable examples.

Jim