[antlr-interest] C-target

Marc klists at saphor.de
Thu May 10 12:53:51 PDT 2007

Jim,

> antlr3config.h is generated by running the configure script and it
> should be included in the include path at compile time, so I will need
> to look at why it isn't. It has always worked for me ;-), what version
> of the compiler are you using on your MAC?

Many thanks! In fact, the compile of the library works smoothly. It is
compiling the antlr generated code against the library or rather against
its headers that gives this very minor problem --- but then, of course,
I could just add two include paths for the compile.
> There are complete examples in the examples download, however this
> directory is not currently covered by Fisheye (though Ter said he had
> requested that it would be), and I am not sure if the examples-v3 tar
> you can download from the ANTLR 3 page yet contains these examples.
> Ter?

At least I couldn't find any examples in the Fisheye tar file and
http://www.antlr.org/download/examples-v3.tar.gz contains only C# and
Java examples...

Best regards,

Marc