[antlr-interest] Problem running debugger in Antlrworks 1.0

Miguel Ping miguel.ping at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:25:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

Try to generate your source with debug flag. Your class will extend
DebugParser instead of parser.

Then all you need is to run you grammar, it will wait for a socket
connection of a debugger client. Next connect using remote connection
in antlrworks, where the host is localhost and the port is probably
the default.

Hope it helps,
Miguel Ping