[antlr-interest] Mantra grammar warning.

Bosko Ivanisevic ivanisev at sezampro.com
Thu May 24 14:26:32 PDT 2007

I was looking at the definition of Mantra language to see how are things
working and I've noticed that grammar checking in ANTLRWorks issues
following warning:

warning(200): Mantra.g:393:3: Decision can match input such as "'else'"
using multiple alternatives: 1, 2
As a result, alternative(s) 2 were disabled for that input

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the 'statement' rule definition
and how can it be fixed?

BTW what are the meanings of various colors (green, red) used in Parse
Tree window in ANTLRWorks in debug mode?