[antlr-interest] Writing Delphi Target for Antlr3 (about antlr-dev list)

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Sat May 26 22:53:01 PDT 2007

Hi,

> > <aside>
> > On a separate note, doesn't this thread (and others like it e.g. on
> > Ada
> > target) - that are about the development of the ANTLR V3
> tool itself or one
> > of it's targets/runtimes - belong on the [antlr-dev] list?.
> It is probably
> > confusing/irrelevant to most ANTLR users (ANTLR/Delphi-tes
> excluded of
> > course).
> > </aside>
>
> Is there one?

Yes. Thought it's would seem to have been very cleverly hidden away...

> If so, you'd be right. The main www.antlr.org
> page takes me to the antlr-interest ml and no reference of a dev ml.

It's on the "Support" page of the website. Here's a link:

It's a half-serious comment made because it is beginning to look like this
sort of thread(s) might run for a while and, perhaps grow considerably in
the process (as the target authors progress).

It would be nice to have such development threads archived in the most
obvious place to look for them - [antlr-dev]. Of course el dictador supremo
Ter has been chipping in on these threads too in violación flagrante de las
políticas de la lista....  ;-)

Micheal