[antlr-interest] Unexpected token at the end of my grammar file

troy runkel trunkel at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:32:15 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I've just recently started working with ANTLR v3 and am in the process
of putting together a T-SQL grammar.  Whenever I run ANTLR on the
grammar file I get the following error message.

     ANTLR Parser Generator  Version 3.0 (May 17, 2007)  1989-2007
     error(100): TSQL.g:1630:1: syntax error: antlr: TSQL.g:1630:1:
unexpected token: null

The error occurs on the last line of the grammar file, which is blank.
 Any ideas what might be causing the error message?  Thanks.

Troy Runkel