[antlr-interest] "Comments" token from source to the target language

Mateus Baur da Silva mateus.baur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:38:14 PST 2007

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in some my other email, I doing a translator from a Pascal
subset to java. Currently, I'm ignoring the "comments" by using skip() on
the lexer rule that defines the "comments".

However, I would like to translate the comments from Pascal to Java code as
well. I was wondering if I could do that by using the HIDDEN_CHANNEL or some
other feature to properly translate the comments. Does someone have any clue
on how to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Mateus