[antlr-interest] Antlr memory issue on huge grammar

Oti ohumbel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:05:49 PST 2007

Yes, exactly the same.

It was in the very beginning of my ANTLR steps, so the "translation"
might not have been correct.
I tried it out on a 64 bit ubuntu, with 8 G memory, and it blew also
(after several minutes of running).

Since I needed only a small subset of this grammar, I decided to write
my own (which was great to learn ANTLR).

Best wishes,
Oti.