[antlr-interest] Problem with StringTemplate example

Bolek Vrany lenochodpetiprsty at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 20 06:17:16 PST 2007

Hello,

I tried to compile and run the StringTemplate example from the ANTLR v3
sample grammars (C, C#, Java targets)
http://www.antlr.org/download/examples-v3.tar.gz

I opened the grammar templates\T.g in ANTLRworks and let it generate the
parser. However, ANTRLworks cannot debug it - it complains about
timeouts. Next, I tried to run it in Java myself with this text to be parsed
ABCD=1234;
However, it goes to the line
TParser parser = new TParser(tokens); // create parser
and never returns. CPU load goes to 100% and it never returns.

Do you know what's the problem? Thanks for help

Bolek