[antlr-interest] ANTLRworks stability?

Jonathan Thomas jonathan.thomas at ca.com
Wed Nov 21 21:34:34 PST 2007

Yeah, it can definitely get a case of the wobegones.
Have not had as bad as you describe.  I'm using java 1.5 ... wonder if
anyone else is using 1.6? Sorry, v6 :-) ?

Just a few hours ago I had it refuse to redraw the screen ... though it
hadn't frozen (wave the mouse around and watch it redraw the parts under
the pointer).