[antlr-interest] how can I overright the different exceptions for my parser

Gerald B. Rosenberg gbr at newtechlaw.com
Thu Nov 22 08:41:17 PST 2007

Look at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer#displayRecognitionError

Also, it appears that you can add your own
org.antlr.tool.ANTLRErrorListener to org.antlr.tool.ErrorManager

Not sure if there is a better way.

At 04:44 AM 11/22/2007, OJAY78 at gmx.de wrote:
>Hi,
>
>can anyone tell how I can overright the different exceptions in my parser.
>I want to give the user a bit more information
>what went wrong so if a mismatchtokenException
>occurs I want to write my own info to the user.
>
>How can I do that?
>
>thanks
>--
>Der GMX SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
>Ideal für Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

----
Gerald B. Rosenberg, Esq.
NewTechLaw
285 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 520
Palo Alto, CA  94301-2576

650.325.2100  (office)  /  650.703.1724  (cell)
650.325.2107  (fax)

www.newtechlaw.com