[antlr-interest] ST# refresh interval

Christopher Brown chris77550 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 07:58:53 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm just trying out using ST# in an ASP.NET application, to generate content
via templates and not via the usual form-oriented object+postback.  I've
downloaded 3.0.1, and can successfully create templates.  Following the
bundled StringTemplate documentation.pdf, I quickly found the
STG.setRefreshInterval() method (talking about caching).  I thought I'd
follow the recommendation and switch off caching for development mode, but
to my surprise, I can't seem to find how to do that in ST#!  There doesn't
seem to be any such method or property in StringTemplateGroup in ST#!  This
is all the more surprising as the paragraph on caching refers to the Int32
type, which is part of the .NET class library...

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Christopher