[antlr-interest] StringTemplate is Ok, but what about "Action code"?

Arnulf Heller aheller at gmx.at
Tue Nov 27 11:00:44 PST 2007

hi,

Loring Craymer contributed "Yggdrasil" for this task:
http://www.antlr.org/article/1153859608705/yggdrasil.pdf
http://www.antlr.org/share/list

It seems to be based on ANTLR3 but I don't know to which extent it is
compatible to recent versions. The Draft is rather old. Maybe Loring
can tell us about the state of Yggdrasil.

I'd also appreciate seeing language independent action code embedded
directly into ANTLR3 (e.g. dictionaries). I assume this would also
make debugging action code in grammars with ANTLRWorks much easier.

hth,
Arnulf