[antlr-interest] Update C# VS2005 integration instructions

Lucas Ontivero lucasontivero at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:05:09 PST 2007

Hi All,

I tried this integration and is ok but after, I put the -debug option:
      <Exec Command="Tool\Antlr3.Tool.exe -debug @(Antlr3)" Outputs="%(Antlr3.OutputFiles)"/>
The code is generated but when I compile it, VS2005 show me 4 errors:
"An object reference is required for the nonstatic field, method, or property 'Antlr.Runtime.Debug.DebugParser.dbg' C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador.ROOT\Escritorio\Compiler\Source\Buba\BubaParser.cs 227 59 Buba"

I'm just reporting this.
Bye