[antlr-interest] Unable to omit comment generation in target file

Goh, Huan Yong huan.yong.goh at intel.com
Wed Oct 3 02:13:58 PDT 2007

Hello!

I can't find a way to omit comment generation in targeted file (C#) for
ANTRL 3.0.X. I tried to set "genHashLines=false" in OPTION block but it
doesn't work. As far as I know this keyword is no longer supported in
ANTRL 3.0.X, so I wonder if there any alternative way for this.

The reason of doing this is I don't want my target file be modified due
to the timestamp changed, or file location changed.

Appreciate if someone can help on this :>

Regards,
HY