[antlr-interest] Generating an Eclipse editor from existing ANTLR grammar

Arjan Kok arjan.kok at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:41:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for software/ideas to generate an Eclipse editor with
syntax highlighting and possibly more, from an existing simple ANTLR3
Grammar.
In the past, there were mailings on this list mentioning software that
does just like this, but at the moment I can't find anything.
I hope I'm not the only one looking in this direction. On the other
hand, this could be an opportunity to develop this as an enhancement
to ANTLR3.

Thanks, Arjan Kok.