[antlr-interest] ANTLR3 C target and Visual Studio 6

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Oct 4 11:16:53 PDT 2007

I can protect this for the other compilers. I don’t really want to spend a
lot of effort on VC6 when VS2005 is what people "should" use, but I am
sensitive the issues that a lot of corporations don't move forward for all
sorts of reasons ranging from terrible code that only just compiles with
VC6, thru apathy, ineptitude and budgets. So if it is relatively easy to do,
then I will make small changes.

Jim

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:22 PM