[antlr-interest] Status of C#?

Vaclav Barta vbar at comp.cz
Wed Oct 10 23:59:03 PDT 2007

Johannes Luber wrote:
> itself, but only by generated parsers. Anyway, the solution file is
> still at revision one and hasn't changed in my local workspace. The
> project works otherwise fine on my notebook.
There's an annoying difference from the binary version I'm using (which
has been discussed before but AFAIK without any conclusion):
$rule.text , which works in 3.0, generates uncompilable code when used
with the latest ANTLR. I can use $rule.Text , but for regression
testing it's certainly a pain... I'm not saying it's a bug (it's
the missing documentation which is a bug :-) ), but could $rule.text
be made to work?

	Bye
		Vasek