[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks and Graphviz

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 20:22:29 PDT 2007

On 10/21/07, Jean Bovet <antlr-list at arizona-software.ch> wrote:
> On Mac OS X, I am using this path:
>
> /Applications/Graphviz.app/Contents/MacOS/dot

The problem is that when I installed Graphviz, I didn't get a
Graphvix.app file. Instead I got a bunch of files under
/usr/local/graphviz-2.12. It contains a bin directory, so I was hoping
one of those files would do it. I got it from
http://www.ryandesign.com/graphviz/. Do you think I downloaded the
wrong installer?

--
R. Mark Volkmann